dimanche 22 juin 2014

Participation DT Finnabair!!

Vous cherchez un Appel DT? Voila ce que je viens de trouver sur le blog de Finnabair!!!!


It is always better with "a little help from your friends", isn't it?
I think it is high time to follow that quote, too! So... fingers and toes crossed, here it goes!


The call is ultra short - just one week - so make sure you send your submissions before the deadline. :) 
I'd love to see your personality and style... and  learn a bit more about you!

The official announcement will be in August 2014 (I simply have to come back home from my Canada-USA tour and make sure we will get some goodies ready for you!), the DT will officially start their adventure September 1st 2014 and the term will last for 6 months. We expect you to prepare 2 projects a month, one of them including video or step-by step photo tutorial.
At least - that is my plan! :)

I can't even express how excited I am - I can't wait to see your emails hitting the mailbox!
Sending loads of good energy in your direction...